Thailand Real Estate & Conveyancing
Condominium Foreign Purchase Guide
A brief guide as to the additional aspects of the purchase of condominiums in Thailand by foreigners.
- Foreign Exchange Transaction Forms / Certificates
- Specific Business Tax
- Property Income Tax (Personal Property Income Withholding Tax)
- Method of Calculation
- Calculation Illustration
- Stamp Duty & Transfer Tax
- Documents Required for Registration of Transfer / New Ownership
- House Registration Book – Yellow Tabien Baan (To. Ro. 13)
- Inheritance of Condominium Units by Foreigners
- Sale & Purchase Transaction Overview
– View in fullscreen – .PDF Download link here –
For more information on the foregoing, please contact the author JOEL LOO SEAN EE, the Bangkok-based Senior Regional Counsel at Kelvin Chia Thailand and a member of Kelvin Chia Partnership’s Regional Practice Group at Joel.Loo@KCPartnership.com.
This article is published to provide general information only and is not offered as specific advice on any particular matter – This information is to be taken subject to proper consultation with a lawyer.