A supplement by McWalden & Bailey (Thailand)
Current Count = 24 posts and growing
HAPPY READING and do feel free to address any questions you’d like answered, or request any write-up you’d like to see here to the author.
by e-mailling firstname.lastname@example.org with title ‘Newsletter’.
For ease of viewing, kindly navigate using the links as posted under their respective categories on the left side.
Limited Liability Companies
Thailand Mergers & Acquisitions
Thailand – International Tax Planning
Thailand Incorporation Other
- Thailand Employment – Chapter 1: Employing Employees in Thailand
- Thailand Employment – Chapter 2: Terminating Employees in Thailand
- Brief Insight into an Awkward Dimension of Thai Work Permits (non-legal)
Thailand Real Estate & Conveyancing: The Legal Aspects of Buying Property in Thailand
- Chapter 1: Basics
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) & Thailand Condominiums
- (Circulated Publication) Condominium Foreign Purchase Guide
Thailand Real Estate & Conveyancing: The Legal Aspects of Owning Property in Thailand
- International Tax Planning – Australian Investor establishing Holding Company in EU Tax Jurisdiction (Case Treatment)
THAILAND TRADEMARK NOW. (An in-depth walk-through in an FAQ format of everything Trademark Thailand)
- Chapter 1: Basic Overview of the Thai Trademark Registration System - Filing the Thai Trademark Application
- Chapter 2: Basic Overview of the Thai Trademark Registration System – International Trademarks
- Chapter 3: Basic Overview of the Thai Trademark Registration System - Well Known Status
- Chapter 4: Basis Overview of the Thai Trademark Registration System – Cancellation Actions
- Thailand Trademark Process / Procedure Flowchart (Traffic Light Format)
- Thailand Intellectual Property – Patents – Novelty – ‘State of the Art’: A High Threshold
- Thailand Intellectual Property – Patents / Franchising / Distributorship – Patent Licensing Agreements – The Intricacies of Thai Patent Licenses
Thailand Geographical Indications, Attestations of Origin
BLB’s Guest Blogs on Other Blogs
- Thailand Intellectual Property – Enlarging the Scope of Trademark Protection? – Post-Application Amendments to Goods / Services in Thailand Trademarks
Download Some of BLB’s Other Circulated Publications
- BANGKOK LEGAL BLOG (BLB) IS REGULARLY UPDATED TO SERVE YOUR THAILAND BUSINESS, INVESTMENT & CORPORATE NEEDS -
~WE EXPRESS OUR DEEPEST GRATITUDE TO ALL OUR VISITORS & HOPE TO ALWAYS, ASSIST YOU~
Joel Loo Sean Ee
McWalden & Bailey (Thailand)
Advocate & Solicitor (Malaya); LLB (Hons)(UK); CLP (Hons)(Malaya)
Contact: +66 26532038 Ext. 113 ; E-mail: email@example.com.
Languages: English, Chinese, Malay, Tagalog, Burmese & Thai.
This blog is an informational supplement by McWalden & Bailey (Thailand). McWalden & Bailey (Thailand) is a full service International Law & Consultancy firm based in Thailand. McWalden & Bailey (Thailand) is a member of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, the British Chamber of Commerce, the Singapore-Thai Chamber of Commerce and the Thai-Hong Kong Trade Association.
This article is published to provide general information only and is not offered as specific advice on any particular matter – This information is to be taken subject to proper consultation with a lawyer.